Things to do in Larchmont, NY
Larchmont, New York is fantastic town with a great surrounding area. We understand that your experience at Porsche Larchmont is more than just the time you spend in our dealership. Some of our customers travel a fair distance to do business with us and we want to make sure your entire trip exceeds expectations.
Below we have compiled a list of nearby bars, restaurants and entertainment that we would recommend checking out should you have the time.
Vintage 1891 Kitchen – 2098 Boston Post Rd, Larchmont, NY
- Sleek black & white lounge with extensive wine offerings.
Lenny’s Seafood and Steakhouse – 2047 Boston Post Road, Larchmont, NY
- High end fine dining with two full bars, two dining rooms, two fireplaces and private parking lot, with valet available.
Manor Park – 108 Park Ave, Larchmont, NY
- One of the most beautiful and scenic places to visit in the village of Larchmont.
The Cellar Bar – 8 Railroad Way, Larchmont, NY
- A cozy, pub style atmosphere with a surprising selection of beers.
Red Plum – 251 Mamaroneck Ave, Mamaroneck, NY
- Modern Pan-Asian fare plus yakitori, sushi & sashimi in stylish, low-lit quarters with a marble bar.
Hour To Exit – Escape Games – 466 Main St #206, New Rochelle, NY
- Immersive real-life escape games. You must solve puzzles, decipher hints, and find clues to get out.
Fun Fuzion – 29 Lecount Place, New Rochelle, NY
- Indoor amusement park offering bowling, billiards, go-karts & mini-golf, plus games & rides.